Our most important resource is an experienced team of 120 employees, who work in an interconnected, democratic and interdisciplinary environment, sharing tasks and responsibilities in a process of intensive dialogue. This equal and open working culture finds its equivalent in a contemporary company structure that sees responsibilities carried by a group of 19 partners and 10 associates. This broad base creates a flexible and dynamic environment that fosters the preservation and development of our common values.
project quality team
human resources teambiography
public relations teambiography
public relations teambiography
project quality teambiography
office management team
Christian Alexander Seidel
Juan Lucas Young
awards (selection)2020 THE PLAN AWARD · M9 Venice-Mestre 2019 Deutscher Holzbaupreis · Woodie, Hamburg 2017 Wohnbau Preis Hamburg · Woodie, Hamburg 2015 Deutscher Architekturpreis · Immanuelkirche, Cologne 2015 Deutscher Holzbaupreis · Immanuelkirche, Cologne 2013 Gottfried Semper Architekturpreis 2012 Energy Performance + Architecture Award 2011 Best Tall Building Worldwide · KfW Westarkade, Frankfurt 2011 Holcim Award for Sustainable Construction · Low2No, Helsinki 2010 Premio de Honor Internacional de Construcción Sostenible de Castilla y León 2003 Fritz Schumacher Award for Architecture 1998 Erich Schelling Architekturpreis
booksSauerbruch Hutton. Edition DETAIL Sauerbruch Hutton. Archive 2 Sauerbruch Hutton. Archive Sauerbruch Hutton. Colour in Architecture 2G N 52 – Sauerbruch Hutton Eyescape Soundscape EL Croquis 114 – Sauerbruch Hutton Architects 1997–2003 Sauerbruch Hutton. Projekte 1990–1996 Projects
As a dynamic and growing organisation, we are looking for an assistant to strengthen our business development team.
These are your tasks
- Active support in business development and office objectives
- Research of the relevant platforms and pre-selection of possible competitions
- Review and compilation of documents for acquisition investigations and competitions
- Professional implementation from layout to presentation file, both in German and English
- Prepare responses to RFQs/RFPs/RFIs
- Support in maintaining a general overview of business-related inquiries (including preparing status updates, maintenance of CRM and project databases)
What you bring with you
- Degree in architecture, communication, design, art or marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A good graphic eye
- Team-oriented work and a high degree of personal responsibility
- High readiness for action, quick comprehension and a precise and structured way of working
- Creative, committed, forward-looking, curious and open-minded
- Very good knowledge of German and English (bonus: French and/or Italian)
- Professional handling of the usual MS-Office applications
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (focus on InDesign)
What we offer
Beyond the opportunity to work in an international company and team:
- International projects with interdisciplinary, diverse tasks
- An employment contract of indefinite duration and the opportunity for personal and professional development
- Strong team spirit based on cohesion and belonging
- An open and cooperative corporate culture
- Flexible holiday planning in consultation with the team
The Position is available immediately. We are looking forward to your application with cover letter, CV, portfolio/work samples and certificates.
Please send an e-mail to Nina Lathwesen firstname.lastname@example.org (as PDF with max. 10MB)
For the construction management of various national and international projects, we are looking for immediate reinforcement for our realisation team in Berlin:
We are looking for dedicated professionals with at least five years of relevant professional experience in the field of cost planning, tendering and awarding of challenging building construction projects.
You should bring outstanding coordination skills, creative and dialogical work, team spirit and willingness to work. In-depth knowledge of iTWO or another tendering program and basic knowledge of Revit are desirable, but not a prerequisite. A good knowledge of English is an advantage.
Are you interested? Then please send your detailed digital application to Falco Herrmann email@example.com
We are seeking architects with at least five years of professional experience to support our team. Experience in the implementation of demanding projects in timber construction is helpful, but not required.
• Excellent design skills
• high level of creativity
• Team spirit and commitment
• Thorough knowledge of graphics and 3D programs
We speak German and English. A knowledge of French or other European languages is helpful, but not a must.
We work in BIM, mostly with Revit. However, Rhino and MicroStation are still used for some projects.
The work would involve:
• Preliminary Design / Design Development
• Construction Documents
Our contract terms:
• an immediate start is possible
• we are looking to fill a position for a full-time, contracted employee
Please send your detailed application documents with a résumé and project portfolio by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please understand that we can only return application documents sent by post in a self-addressed, pre-paid envelope.
with at least 5 years of professional experience and experience in the implementation of challenging projects in timber construction.
The field of activity includes competitions, preliminary design, draft and implementation planning.
Excellent design skills and technical competence with a focus on timber construction, high creativity, team spirit and commitment are prerequisites.
Very good knowledge of graphics and 3D programs (Rhinoceros) is required, experience with MicroStation is desirable.
Very good knowledge of German and English is part of the basic equipment, knowledge of French or other European languages is an advantage.
Please send your application with CV and project portfolio by post or e-mail to email@example.com.
Please understand that we can only return application documents sent by post in a pre-franked return envelope.
We regularly offer full-time internships to architecture students for a period of at least 4 months to work in our Berlin office. We expect exceptional talent in architectural design, model making and CAD/3D-modelling.
Please send your CV and samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the intended timeframe of your internship in the subject heading of your email, and please indicate in the subject heading if it is a mandatory internship.
Students of Product/Furniture Design may send their applications with CV and samples of work to: email@example.com
phone: +49 - 30 - 39 78 21 - 0
fax: +49 - 30 - 39 78 21 - 30